Monday 9 August 2010

Yuna

Malaysia is lucky to have her.

The ever so TALENTED Yuna. :)

She's been around the indie scene for AGES and I only noticed her from this particular song.



My favourite lines.

 If you don't mind
Can you tell me
All your hopes and fears
And Everything that you believe in
Would you make a difference in the world
I'd love for you to take me to a deeper conversation
Only you can make me



Have you not fallen in love with her voice yet? I love her voice, it's so soulful and bursting with emotions. 


The blur thing is, I only actually noticed her from the start newspaper. :0 The first time, I ever heard her, it was actually from a blog. There wasn't any name on the music player so I kinda just left it alone. :P 
I thought it was some foreigner singing. =________=


Am I glad that I found her?
Quite. ♥

Truth be told, my favourite song is still Deeper conversation. 
Do have a listen at her songs, it's quite worth it. :D

Ps, I want to change my blog template but I dunno how to. =_______________=
I'm not much of a techno junkie, the simplest task is quite hard for me. =______________=

2 comments:

Jwxwei said...

That song is so .... *tears
Oh oh, have you heard of Zee Avi? Her music is almost along the same lines as Yuna. But more jazzy and bluesy :D

The accidental prone. said...

:D
YEAHHHH! Actually, I only heard of bitter heart but it's good. :D