Thursday 12 August 2010

misconception of the triple threat

If you do type the word 'triple threat' in your lovely computer, multiple entries will pop up!

It's either they're talking about some wrestler or footballers. =_______=
Yes yes, they have A-mazing skills but I was trying to go towards a different type of topic.

Yeshhh lah, this is gonna be another random or superficial topic by yours truly. :)

In my weird old thought lahhh,
my definition of the triple threat applies to WE the normal people. Not some model who can sing and act or anything like those. I dunno if the entertainment industry calls them 'triple/quadruple threats' lah, I'm not in it. :0

Anyways, as most people know, I'm quite gullible. So, I shall portray the term on a normal girl.
The girl looks pretty and not only that, she has skills and brains. Extremely high EQ so she is capable of socializing with the world without unnecessarily offending people.

So, you're just trying to say... she's a nice, smart and talented girl lahh?
Of course lah, how long did it take for you to get that? :P

The thing is pretty girls are sometimes unfairly treated in my opinion. I'm just saying some lah. People don't take them seriously. Last time, pretty girls were viewed as air heads. People used to have this mentality that god is fair, of course he is. They think he gave them looks of course don't have brains lah! Somewhere along those lines

Poor girls of the past. :(

"I rather be smart than a movie star" - Natalie Portman.


I think she has a very well defined face even if it's even more perfected by the makeup.
Did you know she went to HARVARD uni and took up psychology?
I think most people know that but yesshh she's one smart gal.

Mgee! Got brains, pretty and so kind hearted! You ain't humannn! :0 Anyways, she's a prime example of my definition of the triple threat.

Work hard and you'll be your definition of the triple threat. :)

My dad told me, 'show them all what you can do.' :)
Awwwww, that's what daddies are for. They cheer you on with life even when you think the world's a big fat lie. I can't exactly show now lah... maybe year end exams. :)

I can't afford to be an airhead, no time nor money for it. :D


Ps, I have paper 2 sejarah [history] exam!
Confirm the whole class's gonna bring their own trinket :P
To people that don't believe in 'cheating', don't look at the bloody tips lah. Looking or finding tips is consider cheating also lahh.  =__________= 

No comments: