Saturday 21 August 2010

Catty.

I would love to blog about something 'fun' BUTTTT I decided to be slightly solemn today. Do bare with me. :)

We came without nothing and shall leave without nothing.
So, why be so materialistic?
It's not like we can bring it all to the next life.

In the end, a whole human can fit into a tiny pot doubtless of size.

I truly understand these facts now but strangely I feel very light and happy about this realization.
=__________=

Anyways, CATS scare the sheesh out of meee!

The other day I was walking around the cemetery sort of thing. You know where they put all the cremation pots right? It's like a wall and all the passed peoples names and their pots.
I was at Taiping's Siamese temple... I think....

You see, I damn shoik go walk around there and suddenly 'Meowwwwww'
I literally JUMPED and was grabbing my mom.
It was sitting on the wall lah, my mom said it just wanted food.
=_____________=

Mgee lahhhh! I gained 2kg!
Taiping is just so effin' dangerous. All the food is so yummmm and no jam.
So, you will just instinctively go find food, stupid suppers.
It only took 4 days to gain 2kg. =__________=

CURSE YOU CHAR SIEW PAUS!!!!!!

No comments: