Sunday 1 August 2010

No righttt?

This is totally out of the topic but do I look Korean in anyway at all? :0

Me and the ever so gorgeous xxx. :D

I scared you guys want to stalk her or something so I shall not name her, out of privacy purposes. :P
Just kidding lah. LOLL.

Anyways,

We girls.

Close up. :P

That was on parents night and I didn't blog about it lah. Didn't have pictures and stuff. LOL.

The person who said I look korean was this girl.
The one in the middle!

Or more famously known as Jiemin in the blog sphere. LOLL.
Apparently, she looks Korean as well. :)

HAH! Take that Jiem!

My arm looks fat because my dress was puffy. =_______= Aiyahh, I admit I'm fat lah. LOLL.
And did you know, my ankle was sprained, that's why I couldn't wear heels. If you noticed my shoes of course..

It's all about the hair and apparently my hair style is called a shag!
Mitchel Musso?

To achieve the Korean-ish look, go get a hair cut. :)

If you're wondering.. No he wasn't my inspiration.

I kinda like this picture. :D

Shite, gonna have exams for 2 weeks. :(

No comments: