Sunday 15 August 2010

rant another day.


I felt so insulted. Of all people, my cousin. =______=

She's Form 1 this year so she's more exposed to the environment as she was in primary school.

You know when you're in Form 1, you never actually had a guideline?
You'll be damn daring and completely oblivious to the world. They'll be  disrespectful and get themselves influenced by make up, emo-ness and all those bull.  Wouldn't you wholly agree with me?

I'm a survivor! I went past that stage anyway so I'm kinda embarrassed lahhh. You see, in Form 1, friends get into fights? I was probably very disrespectful but I was man enough to apologize.
For that, I was actually quite happy, I could do that.

Anyways, my cousin gave me such a bruise to my ego!
She told me the obvious.
My mandarin sucks. =______= Damn sakit lah, I always knew my mandarin sucks, but not that much!

I'm this colour alright?

Here was how the whole thing went
I dunno where to download Chinese songs
You CAN READ CHINESE!??!?! 
Er.. Yeah? I know my mandarin sucks lah.. :)
YEAHHHH, sucks A LOT.
Ouch. I didn't know people presumed that my mandarin sucked THAT much. 

Then, a lot of aunties ask me this question.
Errr, you from chinese primary school ah?
Yeahh. *Laughs*
Doesn't sound like you are. :)

算了吧。

I will slowly IMPROVE my mandarin. Join meeee! Loll. 

Yesh, I know people didn't to offend me lah, but it does hurt some times. :)
My cousin isn't evil either, she was trying to help me find the songs because she was afraid I couldn't find by myself. LOL. I should be so touched right?

The irony is that I'm from a chinese speaking background. =___________=
WTF is wrong with meeeee?

No comments: