Wednesday 2 September 2009

Biological clock

WHEEEEEE~! I feel oh so terribly sleepy now.

My biological clock is seriously messed up. All my sleeping time is messed up. Er, as all students would know, we just has our 1 week holiday last week. I totally took advantage of the opportunity and slept quite late. Err, it's not exactly super late lah, just around 3am every 'morning'. So weird lah, I set my alarm at 11am and I wake up to turn it off and just straight went to sleep till 2pm.

Sooo yeah, school just started for the second day, body still can't 'adjust' itself. Probably need at least a week. Gahh, having PMR trials now. :(

I just predicted that I will fail 2 subjects, whippie! Namely, Sejarah and Kemahiran Hidup. I totally had it coming lah, studying the night before as if that would help unless your have photographic memory lah. For oneee whole week, I didn't study and went to read mangas, how idiotic lah. I should have studied! Still, I learn from my mistakes and will look through the KH test paper. The sejarah questions are just too weird! Lol.

Mann, I can't wait till PMR is over, I can do whatever I want within limits lah of course.

Today is my 5 year old sister's birthday! So happy birthday to her. :D I hope you get back your ability to converse with everyone. Don't worry we still have a chance. I don't have any pictures in this laptop so I will post a picture post or something of her lah. :D

Ps, I have science morrow. Good luck everyone. I will be READY for 2nd trials, I swear.

No comments: