Wednesday 23 September 2009

random.

AHHHH! I was bored so I picked some pictures out, but their kind of boring though. Hmmmmm. * Deep in thought*

BOO!
Creepy chicken

Colours.


Ahhh, vase how you understand me.


My favourite of the lot. I thought the lighting was awesome :DD

AHHH! There's something wrong with me! Probably the fats got to me and are now gagging me, but anyhow.cLooked through Science today and ah it's ok lah. I have Geografi tomorrow, oh the fun~*Cries in the background*

Oh just shoot me! I would LOVVVEEE to have a pro camera! I may sound spoilt now but I want to take nicer pictures? Unfortunately, my current camera, it's an old Sony Cybershot can't really go to that level.. I only take photography as a hobby so I don't need a cangih one. Lol. So, is anyone interested into donating one for me? :DDDD I promise to care and love it! Lol.

No comments: