Wednesday 16 September 2009

Oh my dearie.

Lalalalalaaaa~ Hari Raya Holidays are next week~! But Chia yee has to stay at home and ACTUALLY study. Lol. Wish me luck that I will succeed. :DD I seriously need to study, PMR is so close that it isn't funny anymore! 20 DAYS!!!!!!

I have Maths and Geo second trial tomorrow, hopefully I will get As for both those subject. I need to BUCK UP man. I have been too care free about PMR and I really can't afford to get poor results. My grades were really disappointing to say the least. I failed 2 subjects, KH-45 and SEJARAH-48. *Stares* I only got 60 for my BM and 65 for my Science. *STARES!* I must confess, I did peak. ;p Those were my first trial marks.

HAH, today we had our science exam, I did my paper 1 in a daze. SERIOUSLY, after I was done, I was drawing humans limps. Lol. Paper 2 ok lah, not that bad.

Oh yeah, I was doing the 'kertas sebenar PMR' for Maths. The paper 1 was so easy!! 0.0 Except for that ratio question lah, I still haven't found a solution for it yet. The subject I'm most worried of is Kh and Bm. Bm is seriously hard to score an A, I think.

Anyways, Good luck PMRians! Get awesome awesome grades but worse than mine. Joking. :D

No comments: