Thursday 27 August 2009

manga 2

I read Hana to Akuma for the whole of yesterday. Don't give me the look!! I know PMR is coming lah. Lol. I never read a plot like this before, it's quite interesting. Now it has 36 chapters, hopefully it will get updated soon. :DD

SUMMARY
Ten years ago, Vivi, a demon, decided to leave the demon realm and come to the human world. There he found an abandoned baby and on a whim decided to keep it. Since then, he has lived together with Hana... but having a fourteen-year-old girl around you, is it really that simple?

I don't fancy how Hana is drawn though, probably her face shape is too oval for me. I absolutely adore Vivi! He is awesome, youngest demon to get a title. :DD It's quite a funny manga. I think it's kinda pedo though, Vivi is a 200 year old demon while Hana is a 14 year old child. The way they count the age in the demon world probably is different lah. I think they will fall in love [or are they already?] as the plot lengthens. Vivi is quite protective, he keeps going like she's mine!

I read just read Fly High!
The story plot is quite common lah, the girl is quite slow then the guy is a super genius. The guy starts to like the girl, the girl blur so dunno lah. The guy likes the girl because she looks beyond him and treats him like a common human, doesn't misjudge him because he's a genius. She's slow so she doesn't care lah. Lol. It currently has 6 chaps.

SUMMARY
Meru Tachibana, 12 years old. She's just returned back to Tokyo after 7 years of training with her father, who thought she was a boy! Now Meru is stronger than most guys, and she's doing her best to make sure that people don't find out, or else her chances of making friends is ruined! However, a group of eighth graders seem insistant on making that impossible, as they break the rules and pick on the weak. Will Meru be able to stop them as the new student council president without appearing to be a "Monster Melt King" as her mother has warned?

I found out a weird thing about myself. Apparently I remember most things when I tired or blur. I'm more productive at that stage, like remember tons of stuff. 0.0 *SHOCKER* People would probably say, you look blur all the time lah! Lol. But I wasn't even nominated for 'most likely to walk into a pole' so you can't say that now right? AHHA! Lol. Anyways, the government should have more interesting studies, more visual works, and noooo, those sejarah comics aren't helping. I never read mine lah, but from the cover, you can tell it's quite hopeless. 0.0 For me lah.

No comments: