Saturday 26 September 2009

Let's call it hope.

I will aim for, waiittt, MEMANG aim for 7As! There's a saying that goes, 'Aim for the moon, if you don't get the moon, you will still get stars', or something like that. Lol. I'm not sure.

Anyways, lately I have been chanting to myself, "When there's a will there's a way!" We must never give up hope, now I study like crap for my Geografi and Kemahiran Hidup. I got my 2nd trial results and I got B for them! Yayy! I used to fail in these subject. Hmmm, I have to start on my sejarah already, I can't afford to fail, I only got a C for it. Shame. I think I might get a B for my BM in PMR, because it's extremely hard to get an A and I have a poor grasp on the subject but if I'm lucky enough, an A would be nice. :D

With a tiny ounce of Hope and a bit of effort, nothing is impossible. Anything is achievable.

7 days left in countdown. Good luck everyone.

Go read the manga Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu, very very bitter sweet. It's supposedly completed already but they haven't translate finish yet. Oh yeah, they have a movie coming out this year but the trailer didn't exactly 'tempt' me.

No comments: