Saturday 19 September 2009

Oh my gosh. Scared the crap out of myself just now. Lol. Currently watching Shakugan no Shana episode 24 [final] of season 1. I was wearing the head phones and forgot how loud it was and was woah! Because the song was really dark and had the people going singing 'opera like'. Those songs creep me out at time... especially when your alone. Even WORSE! 0.0

I done reading The One and Akuma to Love song, until it's updated of course. They are real eye-openers. I haven't really noticed how people or more accurately girls can be so scary lah. *shivers* Even though I myself am a girl, but I think I am particularly lazy. Do 'fans' really torture girls who they date the 'school's prince'- [really hot guys who are constantly admired at]? Lol. I don't think it really happens lah, not realistic.

I know that normal people have to put in more effort to get to the level of a genius. So, it's like the hydrogen oxygen test. 2[Geniuses] to 1[normal people]. I have to put in 5 times more to get my goal. T.T I hope I don't die in the real world. Lol They say you will feel damn siok/satisfied if you achieve something by your own two hands. :DD

Currently multitasking between maths and Shakugan no Shana. Ciao. have a fun raya!! :DDDDDDDD

2 comments:

Jwxwei said...

EH. I LIKE THE ENDING FOR SHAKUGAN NO SHANA OK!! XDDD But I admit lah, quite scary also.. esp when the songs changes tempo LOLLL


BTW, you curi-curi come online is it :P

The accidental prone. said...

It was the last episode! Then I didn't know it was so loud! I was like 'GAHHH!' Lol. Of course curi-curi lah. ;p Lol