Thursday 27 November 2008

sleep

I feel sleepy. I have a very bad sleeping schedule now since it's the holidays. So yeah. I think I'm suffering from insomnia because I feel like sleeping but I just can't sleep. It's either insomnia or I slept too much. You know when they say like if you sleep too much you will feel sleepy for the whole day or something. Lol. I sleep at 4 something every SINGLE day and wake up at 12pm if I have the will power lah or else I would shut the alarm and wake up at 1 or 2 pm. :DDD I'm so "healthy". Lol. I think the only healthy thing is drinking the pumpkin blended juice thing. It taste good so I didn't mind. :DDD

You know when you get all those junk chain mails and stuff. Some of us would just go and delete rite? and others would and might panic at the sight of it and read and forward yes? Whatever. I USED to be the ones that panic and forward off, don't blame me lah I was just gullible and young! Anyway, nowadays when I read those chain mails are for fun lah or some times just plain delete it. I find it funny when I read those chain mails that go like : if you don't sent this off to blah blah people, you won't get a date for 5 years or something like that. Frankly, I don't really care if I won't get a date or any sort because studies more important mah, RIGHT? See see see, you guys get to witness how guai I am. 'YOU'-you should know who you are, not addressing everyone here. should follow my lead! Lol. Be like me pure model student! Lol. Man, that was just pure perasan.

Thank you thank you for nothing. That was seriously random! Lol.

WAIT! I must first thak my family and god for providing me food every single living day. I am REALLY grateful because I'm so spoilt that I can't live without food for a day. Ok lah, I would live because you will only die if you don't eat for 7 days right? I almost forgotten how lucky I was until I read the e-mail Danielle sent me. Thank you. It was incrediberly sad and painful to look at the children suffering from dehydration and hunger. If I'm free I will post the picture. T_T

Now I'm going out to makan. Thank you thank you. Ciao!

No comments: