Monday 24 November 2008

wedding

Last saturday I went to a wedding. My cousin's wedding : Su Jin and Andrew, Su Jin's my cousin. Erm, apparently Andrew proposed to Su Jin on Valentine's day in her office with her colleagues and customers were all there. Brave soul he is, and I guess it was sweeet. Lol. I was nice enough to wear a skirt and a PUFFY sleeve shirt! See I can be so nice when I want to be. Lol. Anyway the reason I was nice was because I lived with them before and such. Man, I was so unlady-like! Haha! I don't think you wanna know. xDD

Scene-
Chia yee: Hoooi Chingg! Loook! Magic! [holding a fork with a big mushroom and stuffs it into her mouth]
Hooi ching: [Looking not amused continues eating her fried mee]
Chia yee: Fine..[shift off to other people]

Anyway, I concluded that it was a pretty awesome wedding and hopes that the newly weds have a nice life together :DDD

Oh yeah, yesterday me and Hooi ching went to watch Madagascar 2. I thought it was an awesome movie. :D Our supposed plan was to watch A1 racing but we changed it. So yeah and we ate bak kut teh with her friends :D

No comments: