Sunday 2 November 2008

collections

Well.Hullo fellow humans on this planet which we call earth!Yes yes Earth!lol.

I was looking at the html and my face had the dumbstruck,lol.Well,it's not my fault I suck at this sort of stuff!lol.Well to make this simpler I am a so-called 'Technology Idiot':D

I was in Bali a few days ago,it was my dad's company trip.Bali in my opinion is a pretty nice place.The beach,scenery and yes the shopping.I learned bargaining from there :D It was a pretty interesting trip.I really liked the culture because there's this temple there,our tour guide said something like 'it doesn't matter what religion,culture or race you are,very one is the same and we all believe in God':D We proceeded to to the holy water,all you have to do is-
  • Drink the water
  • wash your face,hands,ears,etc.
  • Or to make matters easier,just go straight into the water :D
  • Oh yeah,you can also fill in the water.

Can you see it bubbling by any chance?It has been bubbling holy water for many hundreds/thousands of years.:D

And now we shall talk about Anna Wintour!For some of you people who don't know her,she is the editor in chief of Vogue magazine.Oh I just knew about her from an aunty which visited and we talk talk talk until we reached her.She was like 'Chia Yee,you know who she is anot?'.Me being me i shake my heah and said 'Who is she?'.Anyways,she explained who she was to me lah.Then told me to go google her out,which i didn't.lol.

Following week..
The aunty came and gave me a feng sui book.Ironically,a feng sui book has something about some one notable in the fashion world.lol.It was quite intriguing for me lah.lol.Hmm.I think i shall continue this topic in my next post but you guys can just google her out,while I wikipedied out.lol.Anyways,you are not allowed to look her in the eyes,or else you are fired,on the spot.lol.

No comments: