Friday 21 November 2008

late.

Hmmm, I'm feeling a wee bit tired now. I was planning to watch Naruto but I figured I should blog something. Lol.

Anyways I don't really adore the fact that it's raining practically every single day! The rain makes my dogs wet but thank god they have the double layer water resistant fur on them [Golden Retrievers] and my slippers keep getting wet.=.= Best slippers man, orthopedic slippers, awesomely comfy and they support your arches!:D

I went with my mom to get her phone today. Her phone has problems so she decided to buy from another guy and thinks the place she normally gets her phone from did something to her phone. As you know it was still raining, even under shield of an umbrella and protection of a jacket I was still soaked. Lol. Anyways my mom new phone is G900, you know James Bond phone the advertisement and all you eventually see it. I hope my mom can adjust well to this phone, I still love mine but I should have got a cover for it..

Ahhhh, I CAN'T believe it's already end of the year! AHHHH! It just felt like it was yesterday, it's like just a fast forward button to the future or something. Anyways it was an awesome year and my new year resolutions are! We'll talk abt it during the new year :D Anyways one of them are..to get good grades. To achieve that..I just have to study like mad. Lol. Well.sorryy if I'm not a geniues. You people know who you are!


And that my friends is a terrible mixture of boredom and tantrum. I was having one but I decided to put it on paper than running around the house screaming and throwing pillows on the ground. Lol. The only thing I liked abt it is that I managed to draw my name in it but it's still pretty sucky and the right side was incomplete, I decided to stop out of boredom and creative juices. Lol. Well forgive me all amazing artistes like Michangelo [Did you know that he doesn't bath? and if he took of his boots, his skin would peel of right away?]*Don't blame me if I got the information wrong* and such for being not talented at..stuff..like drawing. Lol!

BTW!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!:DDDD

No comments: