Wednesday 3 December 2008

hmmm.

I'm feeling wayyy better than I was yesterday. I was dizzy when I stood up and just felt like puking on the whole floor that lay under my two big feet. It was definitely not one of the greatest experience I had. I think it should be minor food poisoning from the cursed blue vegetable omelet I had for lunch or come to think of it maybe just dehydration really. Lol. It seems that my dad is sick too, unfortunately :( I wonder what he ate...

Oh yeah, I went to Penang on Saturday. We were suppose to go back on Sunday but my dad decided to go back on Monday which wasn't planned. I think I was the most 'prepared' because I brought two days clothing just in case of.. accidents like falling into the sea or something. So yeah, my mom was like I didn't planned for this! But in the end it all turned out good. We went to stay with an uncle, he used to a principal so I decided to keep my mouth shut in front of him. Lol. It was a nice trip overall. Amusing.

I just started reading Twilight and I love it. =D I was done with it like yesterday because I didn't bring it to the trip with me. On Sunday, we went to Plaza Gurney to walk around and stuff lah. Then my parents kicked me off while they were having a nice chat with an uncle so naturally I went to the book store. I went to both Popular and MPH but I couldn't find New Moon at all! You readers are so cruel at least leave one for me lah. I should be younger than you guys right?? I'm still 13+ turning 14 on 14 Dec. :D Wait! I'm turning older! Aaaaaaahhh! I kinda pity Robert Pattison actually, I mean Edward Cullen is like 'waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh' and it is impossible to find a guy to match his ridiculous description. Come on lah, impossibly beautiful, etc.. go wikipedia him out ;) But it nice to imagine him lah, i guess. :P

I hope I get to read the books, some how. Lol. Now I must plot to ambush some one to bring me to watch the movie. I already have an idea who to bring me and I guess she would since she is nice and all and we would be bored after the tuition. But we'll see. Lol. Ok now to my attempt studying, wish me luck! =D

No comments: