Tuesday 11 November 2008

nose

I have been having a running nose for at least a week..and it's still there! So I probably sound pretty weird now and my nose keeps feeling stuck. Duh. Lol. And here I am, eating very fattening ice cream which taste sooo goooddd. [I sungguh flabby if you are wondering.unfortunately]

Oh yeah, This morning [1 something am] , two dogs came to our house! They were such darlings, very sociable doggies. I guess they just wanted to go for a walk or something or find Teena-my small dog. I don't think their owners even knew they ran out of their houses.

I think room raiders is a pretty amusing show, I mean like you look through peoples stuff to get to know their personality. Even a ghost cartooned boxer means you have a good sense of humour! Oh yeah, I still remembered that there was one episode where the guy dressed up-he put on fake crocked teeth,etc..overall he looked very different than his real self. Anyway, after he picked the girl he wanted to date, the other two girls were like "thank god he didn't picked me!" and such. So after both of them left, he went to remove the makeup and such in another room that is. And he came back into the room looking wayyy better. Very jaw dropping experience for the other two girls. Lol.

No comments: