Saturday 14 May 2011

I tweet, I tweet

Yes, You have read it right. I now tweet tweet. 




I dunno what your thoughts are lah.

Some people are probably now going 'NOOOOOOO! DON'T GO OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!'
Most people probably go like 'Took you long enough!'

Either ways, my thoughts are.. Twitter's not bad eh? 


Truth be told, I was very hesitant to get it at the start since it looked so complicated with dunno what trend here, trend there. I was thinking wth is that?? Then I'm not that 'canggih' as well so I never did care about anything more modern than texting. LOLLLL. 

Till now, I still dunno what the # thing means though but a lot of factors have been influencing me to get it lah. 


Twitter gets all those breaking news first and the news industry have also acknowledge this fact.
For example : 
  • When Osama died. 
  • When Japan kena earthquake. 
During tuition, Hui chi was the one who went like, 'OMGGGGG!!!!JAPAN KENA EARTHQUAKE
!!!!'
 I only went like huh? I only knew the degree of seriousness when my parents came back from work and straight away headed for the tv with solemn expressions.. The way the earth moved was just insane. :( I wouldn't have known until the next morning when I read through the newspaper. 


Then about the end of April? I stated stalking twitter a bit. Not a lot, I just read some when I was free lah. I didn't stalk any random strangers, just friends. LOL.  


Plus, I can go follow all those k-pop craze twitters.  HEHEEEEEEEEEE. I'm not a full on k-pop fan though, since I don't make banners. :) I just listen to their songs and watch the videos! :D So far, I've only followed 


Anyways, follow me on twitter! :D I tweet random stuff and I can notify you guys when I have blogged. Save you the trouble right? :D 

You know you want to! *Winkwink*

I dunno why I like this picture and plus it's a bird! :D

4 comments:

Jwxwei said...

'Took you long enough!' Damn right!

btw your title sounds like your singing along to the starting of Tonight only that you changed the lyrics LOL

The accidental prone. said...

HEHE. NOW I'M 'IN'!

LOL, so Broadway!:D No lah, I just thought it rhymed. :)

Jwxwei said...

Tonight as in the Big Bang song lah not WSS LOLLL

The accidental prone. said...

Really? Does it? I thought its GD saying such a beautiful night. LOL.