Monday 23 May 2011

Confession

I have a confession to make.

I sometimes have the very urge to abandon my blog since there's not much reading value in it. I persevere though since I like blogging but sometimes I really don't know what to blog about? 

What should I blog about? 

:0 

Dilemma. Dilemma. Dilemma. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haha. Thought about what I what I should blog about now. :)

EVERYONE knows that 2AM came to Malaysia right? Guess what? 


I gotten free tickets but couldn't go!
My parents wouldn't let their blur child trudge on to some random showcase alone, especially alone. Haha. I have 2 conversations to type out now. 

HC : CHIA YEE! I have a ticket to the showcase! You want?!
CY : HUH? WHATTT?!? THIS IS HAPPENING TOO QUICKLY! HOW MANY AHHHH?!?!?!?
HC : Erm, 1 only. I gave the other to my friend. 
CY : *Heart sunk* Oh.... like that ah, I don't think I can go. My parents wouldn't let. 
HC : You sure? I'm gonna give it to others already. Ask your parents lah.
CY : Yeah yeah. Sure sure. T_________T

In the end, I couldn't take it and I told my friend I would ask my parents first. It was like this, if her friend couldn't go I would take the ticket if my parents let me. 

CY : Mommyyyy. 
MOM : Yeah? What? 
CY : Can I go to this concert this saturday? 
MOM : What? No. 

Why do Asian parents tend to crush their kids when it comes to fun stuff? :( Ok lah, I do admit it's very risky to go alone since I've never been to a showcase before. Plus, 2AM is popular! Imagine how a blur person like me could possibly survive! Kena stampede over was the first thought that came over me but then again IAMs might be nice to a newbie like me. 

*shudders*

Anyways, since I couldn't have fun on that day doesn't mean others can't right? Lazy to steal pictures so here's a nice link! :)

Don't play play ah. They sing, dance and can act. Plus, they were picked as one of the best vocal idol groups present. :)

ONE MORE THING THOUGH! I'm super dissatisfied with MAXIS! Y U NO bring Korean acts to Malaysia?!? WHYYYYYYYY?? You could really attract tons of teenagers to your network and plus you would make fans like us happier. DIGI is mean, if you want tickets you need to top up and stuff. 

Why couldn't you just sold the tickets temperately? T_______T

Ok, I'm done ranting. There's still BIG BANG! <3

Heheeeeeee. :D 

Follow me on tweettweet! :) 

No comments: