Sunday 8 May 2011

Changed

If you have noticed, I changed the profile pictureee.

Change is needed!


Since I have short hair now and my old picture looked very serious. :0

You know what? I have a weird nose, I used to think it looked parrot-ish. I won't lie that it doesn't bother me sometimes though. Who doesn't feel insecure? :0

That doesn't matter now though, as long as I can smell fresh air and... food. :) You know your taste buds and smell comes hand in hand right? Then again, now I understand why people say I look like a guy sometimes. :0 I feel so versatile? LOL.

Oh yeah, mid year exams. How are they coming along?
Just wonderful, HAHA. I died in every single paper and I'm not joking. Add maths especially because I never practice it. So, I stoned through out the paper while admiring others who knew what they were doing. Oh, me and Li yen kept exchanging sad glances since we didn't know how to do the paper. LOLLL.

Kinda sad about it?
A bit lah but I had it coming for not practicing it through out Form 4 and now. =_____=

I have 1 more week of exams. Dot. Dot. Dot.

HELP? 

4 comments:

Jwxwei said...

oh lucky girl. i have two more weeks to go.. and they're making us go to school on a Saturday to take a couple of papers!! D:

Your nose got good height leh. Sometimes my nose bothers me too. ESPECIALLY when I'm in pictures. the thing will take up half my face !! LOL

The accidental prone. said...

Exams on a Saturday?! Why so cruel? :(

*high 5* you noe how I feel. :( That means u have a high nose right? :D mine is broad and weird looking. -___-

Jwxwei said...

maths and bm some more -_-

not as high as yours tho and it looks like an onion LOL

The accidental prone. said...

HEHEEEE. Onion nose. :P

Eh, at least better than my parrot nose tho! My nose has no shape. T_____T

Yeeeee, maths USED to easy in Form 3. Now, HAHAHAAAAAAA. I died in my paper. :(