Friday 4 March 2011

Walking zombiee

Exams are hard on the skin, soul and brain.

For the past week and 3 days, I've been staring at test papers and thinking
'Why CHIA YEE, WHYYYYYY??!??!?!'


All I could do was stare helplessly at my paper and rely on my common sense. Not the best combo for exams.
T________T


Had the most terrible experience while napping. Some times, I would be so determined to study but end up sleeping an hour. Then, I sleep around 11-ish / 12 and wake up at 5am. It's not bad but I ended up being a walking zombie! People who sleep 5 hours daily are absolutely mad! I felt like fainting whenever I saw a nice cool floor. =______=

Anyways, I didn't know how I went through the whole ordeal, was pretty gruesome. Mentally I'm fine but physically... my skin took some beating.

1st week.

2nd week.

Pictures were 100% un-psed/edited. Gosh, I look terrible. =_____=

Can see the pimples, crap skin colour and eye bags righhhttt?!?

My nose has enlarged. I was the only one who was sniffing and coughing the whole time in class. I just noticed my nose enlarges when I'm sick but my nose memang big so yeahh... LOLLL. I've always thought it was weird for an Asian to have such a big wide nose...

Moral of the story - don't procrastinate!
It's super the hard to remember EVERYTHING being sleep deprived. Lol. I never learn and always get crap results. So, I honestly do respect and admire those who study EVERY-day without fail.


Cake, I adore thee. 
You were my only pillar of energy, yet so shiny.  :) 

No comments: