Wednesday 16 March 2011

Sports whaaaat?

Gonna have sports practice tomorrow but I don't even know if I can go. My dad's been really tired lately so I don't even know if he has the energy to even drive me to school. 

Why do I need to go?

I have to go do some discus throwing which frankly.. I feel quite ridiculous at the moment. Our house lack of members and we need to fill in all the spots so they just randomly put your name in anything. So, I got put into discus! T______T

Never tried flinging that piece of wood off the ground before. It always rest weirdly on my wrist so I never bothered to love the sport but I do admire the sportsmen though. Short put's funner. :) 

Worst bet my house ever made, period. 

So, I shall have to ask my daddy soon... Once he wakes up. :0

Let's all be fishermeeeeeeen! :)

I've always wondered how other people viewed my pictures as.. Is it too dark? Since our screen brightness are different so would it even make a difference? Just minor difference right?

Japan. Please stay strong, everyone's here supporting you the best as we can. Spiritually, physically or financially, we're here and you can count on that. :)

No comments: