Sunday 20 March 2011

Rango

Rango made me feel like a bimbo.

3/5



Call me simple minded but hell, I like my cartoons nice and warmmmm! :) Rango doesn't give me that enjoyment and fuzzy warmness. Anime on the other hand makes me cry and what not. Yes, I also like Pixar/ Disney movies very very much as well. How would I have pass my childhood without them? :0

All I can say is Rango isn't a children's film. It leans more towards adult humour, it's witty and not like Simpsons and Family guy. They're quite sick aren't they? Lol. My sister was wiggling in her seat and I almost fell asleep. Then again, it really does depend on the person. The dude who sad next to me laughed like MAD! Rotten tomatoes also gave it such a high review. :0 SO, it really does depend on you.

I think it's graphic is pretty good, it's very very sharp and clear. Honestly, I didn't like 1 of the characters design though - Beans with her beady looking eyes. SO FREAKY and no offence but I would never buy her dolly. Rango's ok though.


When I first saw her, I remembered that the voice actor was someone pretty. I kept trying to remember who but eventually gave up. So, the answer is...

Isla Fisher!

Anyways, I advice is, don't expect kids to enjoy this movie. Kids like lots of comical movements of characters but this one leans more towards jokes lah.

PS, STUDIO GHIBLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

No comments: