Monday 7 March 2011

I've been online for far too longg!

When I should doing something much more beneficial right?? I dunno what I've been doing but my eyes kinda hurt now so probably will sleep soon. :)

I always have this internal conflict thing going on inside my head. Last week, I got back my Bahasa Malayu test paper and it was pretty suck-ish. 65 marks when everyone else got an A. Yeah, I have pretty smart classmates. :) Still, Oh the joy moment for me. :(

My objectives for maths and history were pretty bad. So, I really dunno what to expect anymore..

I'm used to bracing for the worst so yeahhh....

Boo to open burning! :(

Oh, I've done something productive today! Sync my songs to my ipod for my school's cross country this Friday! They're making us run right after exams. :0 Ridiculous? I know.

Confirm you'll see me dying halfway. My strategy is gonna be walk-run-walk-run-BREATH.

No comments: