Sunday 11 July 2010

MMI

As, you all might or might not know. 'Million mind intensive' program [Trade marked!] was brought into Malaysia for 3 whole days. It started from Friday till Sunday. YES, 3-whole-days-non-stop. Friday and Saturday was from 9am to 11pm. Sunday was from 8am till 6pm?  The seminar was held at the ballroom of The Gardens hotel, KL. [Awesome speakers!]

OBVIOUSLY, I didn't stay the whole day lah. I had to leave early on Friday since my school had 'Sedayan night' and saturday was mehh. I left at 10-ish since they were just talking about other programs they are offering. Since, MMI is just a small program from 'Peak potentials training' which was created by T. Har Eker who basically created the whole thing lah.

From my point of view, MMI is just an introduction to the whole package. This company basically has TONS of programs that teach you how to make your business and becoming rich. My speaker was Doug Nelson and his wife, they seemed like a really loving couple. :) Anyways, the programs ain't cheap, the cheapest is probably the RM3k. 

The speaker was REALLY hard on selling his programs. Sightly threatening lah but still, it got people to register for them right? Every time before the meal, he talks about an hour? about the programs their offering and he will sound disbelieve if the programs aren't fully booked. Something like 'I absolutely can't believe why you're letting go of such an AMAZING life changing experience?' 
Then all the kia su [fear of losing] people will RUN to the counter. =__________=

I thought the event staffs were pretty good since they ran around and was quite considerate about the attendees needs. Doug and Melanie aren't bad speakers as well. They seemed sooo comfortable in their skin and was confident. I feel quite jealous lahh. :P

Btw, why are people so energized about a seminar? After every break when we come back. They have this dance session to get us all hype lah. Everyone was dancing and I was like a wooden block. Just clapping my hands. =________=

So, that's basically it lah. I dunno if it was life changing lah but it wasn't bad. I learnt some stuff even though they gave VERY limited information. Still, I learnt. I shall blog about nice lines I learnt from MMI. :)


Read under the cut about  nonsensical stuff. :)

I've been stupidly hormonal these past 3 days. Over a hot looking guy, how embarrassing is that lahhh? I presume because I don't usually see hot guys much. So, it's been ages since I last saw one. So, I have been deprived. =____= I can tell you I have not bad skills at spotting good looking people [It's a gift. :P]

He's a tall and YOUNG! The dude was wearing a blazer, t-shirt and jeans. I tell you, this combo is really good! Guys should try this look more often, I'm talking in general. They make a guy look tall and sophisticated. :) Won't describe too much since that'll be freaky and I don't even know the dude! =_____=

No, I didn't take his picture or looked at him unnecessarily because I'm not freaky and don't want to be branded a stalker. =________= My theory is you look at pretty things and go 'Waaaaaa' then forget about it within a week. 

Pretty girls and hot guys are hard to take your eyes off, so you're forgiven. :P

Isn't orange/peach a pretty colour? :D

Yes, I have the one side flippy hair. :D 
Now, I'm just afraid I'll sprain my neck or something since I've been flipping my hair for quite some time already. :0

2 comments:

Jwxwei said...

BIEBER HAIR!!!!! :O~

The accidental prone. said...

I have weird hair lah!It's hard to tame. ;P
Who wants to follow him when you so many other influences!!!!! :D

i <3 their hair! So niceeee! agreeeee? :P