Monday 12 July 2010

Poor Paul.



Spain won! 



It's Yay and everything for the fans lah but Boo to all those who were betting because they only shot the ball during extra time. I noticed a lot of people lost TONS of money this year since all the 'underdogs' were winning? Or so they say lah. 

The girls are contend since there's so many hot guys running around the field or when they strip themselves after the match. =___________= 

NAHHHH, They wanna see men like :

Cesc Fabregas.
 He looks bored. LOL. 

David Villa.

Unfortunately, I think Asian guys look pretty cute now. BUTTT, girls go crazy over them footballers. Those two are fine examples lahh. I just noticed they look quite similar. :0

BIG BANG

Anyways, I really kesian Paul the octopus lah! Everyone's making all those scary threats to him like : 

"Since the World Cup is almost over, those chefs of mine should get ready to prepare for My favorite Chinese meal:
.
Stir fried octopus in garlic, hot pepper, and black bean sauce"
- some football fan.

How scary can they be? I would be terrified lah.. since everyone wants a piece of me. :0




PAUL

Then again, I don't think those people are serious about eating him and stuff lah.. He's just an aquatic creature used to educate people visiting the aquarium? Then again, I think his trainers or care-takers were trying to save him because he ALWAYS go for the right side. So, they probably put the flag at the right side or something. 



You know, if the footballers never read the newspaper on how great is Paul at predicting the 'future'. They could have more confidence in their game? Since, this whole thing is all psychological. :0

Nooo, I don't follow football so you can't hold any misinformation on my part and bully me? LOLL.
PEACCEEEE! :D

Tae yang 

MGEEEEEE! HOW MUCH CUTER CAN HE GET?!?

4 comments:

Truly.Original said...

I officially love your blog Chia Yee!

You know why?!
You got the pictures of 2 of my favorite football players. I love them 'cause of their skills okay! Not their looks.

Although lookin' so fine~ does help ;D

Oh darlin~ I'm in love ♥

The accidental prone. said...

LOL. Thanks you. :D

I have awesome aiming then. LOL. Sureee anot? I bet you go high over the sight of them. I read that David Villa is a good shooter? LOL.

It's good to be in loveee...with something? LOL. :P

Truly.Original said...

I'm in love with the footballers, Chia Yee! They're so awesome!! Haha.

And yes, David Villa is a very good striker. He's one of the top scorer of the World Cup 2010. He's awesome! ♥~

The accidental prone. said...

Yeahhh, sportsmen are pretty hot. The buff-ness probably. LOLL. EHHH, singers are also buff! and they sing lagi!!!!

I call that a bonus! :D

Cool, I never watched his matches before, maybe the next world cup lah, if he's still in. :P