Tuesday 13 July 2010

Light bulb mode

I feel like a light bulb. :0

I wonder how many people are feeling this way like myself lohh.

I feel very embarrassed when I'm in the way of couples. =____= I dunno why, I just look away and wait until their done with their loving moments. Then, they look at me weirdly because I look awkward. =_____= That's why I always run the other direction when I see couples. It's not paranoia or anything lahhh!

I just noticed I sound like those people with commitment troubles. LOLLL. That's so queer!

Yeeeeeee, because they aren't in my currently situation mahh. I need more SINGLE friends! You don't need a man/woman to be happy so let us rejoice in our freedom. LOL. I sound so absolutely lame.

Are you gonna stay single forever?
Of course not!
Why? 
I want kids lahh...

I sound like such a dumb chia yee.


Blahhh, creative failure. :(



Absolutely love this catchy song! :D It's kinda old but still, it's pretty good. :D

No comments: