Wednesday 7 April 2010

Say CHEESE! and die from a shot

"BANG!"
Are you dead yet? :)

I thought of a nice quote.

"Killing someone would just prove counterproductive."

I made this quote for the benefit of people who sometimes cannot tahan other people and feel like slapping that particular person. If you're wondering, no, I don't feel like killing people lah.
Or do I? =0

Ride Panda RIDE!

I want my blog to be posted on R.AGE too lah. It's so cool, from 10 views per day, your blog will just shoot up to 500 views! That's just saying, a number of nice Malaysians are reading your blog and hopefully are interested in it! I would love to have more people read my blog lah. My own legion of fans.

OHOHOHO.

BUT, I don't think I've reach that level yet lah. I still haven't put up Nuffnag or little emoticons on the side. That's why my blog loads so ridiculously FAST. If you're wondering lah.
It sounds sad but let's brighten it up with a nicee heart emoticon!

You know you meee!

Ok, maybe you don't. No lah, no lah. I know you do, deeeep inside your soul! :D

Ps, Chia yee feels so cheated that she bought a RM10 yogurt. Next time, she'll reduce the chocolate chips and add more of the oreos. :) Awesome battle plan right?

No comments: