Tuesday 6 April 2010

I want a book worm moment.

I think I just hit my 200th post, maybe just MAYBE.

Life has been a burden to say the least. I want to enjoy my youth. I want to read my books and be a nerd, to crawl up in a corner with a good night light. Stay there till I'm done reading. Ohh, how I missed those times.  D:
I did that with Harry potter if I'm not mistaken.

:D

But noooo, I have a stupid karangan to do. How intelligent. Bahhhhh. I don't understand why must they torture us with languages, I'm just not cut out to be a writer. SERIOUSLY. Be it English, Mandarin or Malay. I just have no talent for languages.

Aiyayayahhhhh, I have add maths tuition work too. Someone just shoot me. ==

2 comments:

Jwxwei said...

Me too!! I just want to spend all my time reading rich literature without the thought of "OH SHIT I HAVE HOMEWORK D:"

Btw, *shoot* HAHA

The accidental prone. said...

It sucks rite????
i miss reading all my lovely boks without worrying about homework. T.T

I shall want to stalk you during any holidays we have. :D BRING YOUR CAMERA PLEASEEE! :D

*Points* A kangaroo, WOOOAH!!!

*dies* :x