Thursday 29 April 2010

The day my watch died and shall never return again

On a humble Sunday evening, I got myself a pretty watch from a random shop in Malaysia.
I can assure you it wasn't planned. I was cleaning up my room and I casually picked my watch up and you know what? The STRAP was in HALF!

I always wanted to get myself a new watch lah honestly, because my old one was getting.. 'blahhh?' It was blue and tiny and just not classic lah. I like stuffs that can last through the years without looking all beat up and stuff.

Like.. investments! They keep getting better through the years if you pick just the right one. :D

My new child


Then, I shall show you how my old watch looked like before it got damaged in so many places. =0

It looks weird because I tried to put the pieces back together. =___=

EPIC FAIL much. 


The first part it got damaged at. =0

I went on wearing the watch like that for a few weeks since there was nothing wrong with the straps.

The rubber is tearing.

In half. 

Now let's stop depressing and continue looking at my new child lahh. 
And noo, it doesn't have a name lahh. =_____=



Well, my new watch is technically new since it was bought on the 11th of April 2010. So, this is a delayed post? Lol. I feel like such a thrifty person since I wore my watch until there's no tomorrow.

I quite liked my old watch because it could glow in the dark, I bought it for RM50? If I'm not mistaken. My new watch is less than RM250 so I hope it lasts through the years.

Ps, now I only know how awesome the shopping is at Times Square! :D Goshhh, I feel so old. Anyways, I found this really cute shop called 'Ethnic' and it sells Japanese inspired clothing. At some point, the clothes are a wee expensive? The most expensive is probably RM200? If I'm not mistaken. :)

No comments: