Sunday 11 April 2010

I hate it when the girl protects the wrong guy lah. For an example...guy A fought with guy B and guy A was trying to protect the girl's honour but THEN,
she will go like 'Don't touch guy B!'

What the hell is wrong with you woman??? WHYYYYY?
Dumb arse! Guy A would be terribly hurt. D:



------------------------------------------------------------
"Kiss me goodbye, I am defying gravity."

I think this line sounds awfully sweet. :)

I want to go and watch Wicked the musical! Who wants to go with me? :D Not now lah, of course. I must consult this with Jeanne. Jeanne! Mana you pergi??? =0

=0

Ps, I'm currently reading 'The viscount who loved me' by Julia Quinn.
Her older books are better than the newer ones. This is one of her old books. I like how she makes the hero so dashing and the heroine so....intelligent? :)

4 comments:

Jwxwei said...

I WANT TO WATCH WICKED I WANT I WANNTTTTTTTT 8DDDDD

The accidental prone. said...

LET'S GO WATCH TOGETHER!!!!!!!!
:DDDD

Go where to watch ah? LOL. ;P

Jwxwei said...

Have to fly to West End London or Broadway New York lah ;__;

The accidental prone. said...

Which place is cheaper? LOLLL.

Both places are very very the pricey lahhh. T____T