Thursday 1 April 2010

I have been online for odd knows how long.

I will embrace the Korean culture with open arms! But first, I perlu focus on my mandarin and my studies! YES, my studies.

I listening to SNSD now and they are quite good. I always though 'Gee' was catchy but I didn't know the name nor the group. == Forgive my stupidity SNSD fans. Lol.



Gee, gee, gee, GEE! :D
I think all of them are pretty and can sing. I like Seohyun the most, at the moment, she looks pretty. :D I damn superficial lahhh. I think Seohyun, Yoona and Yuri look quite similar actually.

I think that picture is slightly creepy. It's just the angle of the camera really. Like like plastic surgery face only. LOL. I downloaded Photocape and currently experimenting with it. Easier than photoshop but it's.. meh..

Now I scared I go blind only by the amount of time I've been staring at the computer. FATTENING and makes you blind! But why must it be so damn addictive? D:

No comments: