Friday 14 August 2009

'injured'

Hello me 'followers'.

I'm currently injured... Yess.. for relaties, I go by another name 'Potato', Huan ju [hokkien]

It all happen on a wonderful Wednesday afternoon. I was walking my dogs. Normally, I would take my male dog, Danny, then I thought : Hmmm, I haven't taken my female dog, Daisy for a long time. So I decided to trade dogs with Tivi. Then what did you know? Daisy ran into my legs and I fell. JUST LIKE THAT! Man, after I'm completely heal up I HAVE to slim down. The sole reason I fell down wasn't because of my dog but because I'm too FAT and couldn't control my weight! Sigh, I miss my slim days.

Because of the stupid injury on my hand, I can't go touch my mom's friend's dog. It's just outside the room!!! My palm has pus and grossly pinky red. Not a pretty scene. The only benefit I got from this injury is not practicing my violin and freaking people out with the wounds. Sighhh. So people, words of wisdom, don't get too fat, there's no benefit at ALL! Oh yeah I fell on my whole right side.
Damage on right side: palm, ankle, shin and knee.
Damage on left side: the side of my knee.

PMR!!!!DIE DIE DIE!

No comments: