Wednesday 19 August 2009

Mickey Mouse club house

Mickey Mouse Club House anyone? Lol. I'm currently at the balcony of my house. My neighbour's kids are watching the show. The volume should be extremely high.

kids : 'm-i-c-k-e-y m-o-u-s-e'
Mickey : 'That's me!'

Yeahhh, definitely Mickey Mouse Club House. Lol.

Noooooooo! My Mickey statue from Disney land broke!!!!! GAHHHH! Jeanne, it's the one with the hat! I forgot what's the title though, Fantasia? I will DEFINITELY get it fix, but not now.

Oh yeah, I will be laptop-less starting from September till after PMR. I know I'm not strong enough to resist "temptation". So, my dad's gonna take it to the office. It's gonna be one heck of a boring month. Don't worry, I won't die of stress or anything. I don't have the 'top-student' symptons. They get siao stress and panic like crazy, unless it's the genius bunch. They have completely no stress and understand concept easily. Lucky people. =( Does having a large head really give you benefits in the memory department? 0.0

He commited suicide? MY FOOT!!!!!! So unlikely.

Ok, gonna get my bum off the chair and pindah to my room to try study now. Lol.
Ciao people. :DD

No comments: