Monday 24 August 2009

Manga

Well, it's no secret that I read mangas. They are reallly good! Some people may call it childish or stupid but in my opinion it broadens your knowledge and creativity. :DD

If the original mangas weren't so expensive, I might have bought them, but noooo it costs a bom! I can only read the translated version, either in English or Chinese [with the help of a dictionary of course!], other than that, quite blind with Japanese. :(

I think so far the only reliable mangas that I read so far are Naruto and Vampire Knight. The others aren't so reliable, stress on my heart you know. :( So it's easier when the whole manga series are done publishing, it's sad but easier. I already read the whole of Special A and Fruits Basket.

Don't even think of telling me to watch or read One Piece, it's like 400+! You never know, I might read it. Lol. I will probably read up on Bleach, because I watched it a long time ago, my favourite episodes are at the part where they try to rescue Rukia from soul society. It's really old, at the beginning of the series but it was a-w-e-s-o-m-e! :DD

Mangas that I'm currently reading are!
Kyou Koi Wo Hajimemasu
Faster than a kiss
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama! [IT'S SO AWESOME! The drawings of the characters at the start of the series weren't that nice especially Usui's but now it's pretty good.] [It's gonna be an anime!]
Ouran High School Host Club

Tension lah... all these mangas might updated at the start of next month but by that time my lappie is gonna get confiscated off. :(

Question:
Are the anime DVDs that are available here the originals? I read this article the other day saying that original anime DVDs cost a lot of money. 0.0

No comments: