Monday 25 May 2009

dum dum.

Ish, curse it. I only have one hour left to do my geo project, I'm so freaking screwed. Gahh! I'm officially joining my school's study camp tomorrow. It's like school but we just revise form 1 stuff for PMR *eeps* So screwed, still fooling around. Btw, the study camp ain't cheap, cost like RM40 for 4 days and did you know on Thursday, we have MATHS! For the whole day! Don't play play weih, from 8:15 till 3 of pure MATHS!
'Love is blind'
I believe that everyone has a soul mate, I mean that special someone is someone you will spent you life with, regardless of looks and brains lah. Soul mates are just people that you are naturally compatible with. It should be like a blessing or something if you could meet your soul mate right? But I have been thinking, if you knew that you could never be with him/her, would you still want to meet them? To save yourself from all the heart ache or be willing to let your heart get ripped and flung to the floor? I'm still wondering about that question but not to much though. Lol. It'll just tempt me to read lots of shoujo manga or something like that. Lol. And again I ask, would you rather love or to be loved?

Ps, I have to do something with my attitude and my mouth. It's never gonna give me a nice future and I want a good future? Lol. When I get pissed off, my personality is merely reflecting on yours when you get mad. SO don't get pissed for no reason, it'll bring you no good. =.= My words of wisdom? Lol.

Pps, I watch movies to get rid of my depressions. Care to share yours? =D

Ppps, I want my bikey now. T.T It's a really nice feeling going down hill. The wind in your hair and junk like that, I dunno.. you just feel free? I suppose. Lol

Pppps, credits to the awesome awesome heart picture goes to frenchtoastgirl! =D

No comments: