Friday 26 November 2010

Rapunzel premier!

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel,
let down your hair to me." 
She did. He climbed. There started their love affair.


ANDDDDDD....

 I had tickets to witness it, one day before it premiers!

I feel so proud. :D

All I can say that the premier was quite strict since they had metal detectors and everything outside. :0
My word of advice is to watch it in 2D and TRULY enjoy the animation. :)
9/10
Walt Disney Pictures presents RAPUNZEL: A TANGLED TALE, an action-packed, swashbuckling, animated musical comedy about the girl behind 70 feet of magical, golden hair.  A princess stolen from her parents’ castle as a baby, Rapunzel (voice of MANDY MOORE) is locked in a hidden tower longing for adventure.  Now an imaginative and determined teenager, she takes off on a hilarious, hair-raising escapade with the help of a dashing bandit (voice of ZACHARY LEVI).  With the secret of her royal heritage hanging in the balance and her captor in pursuit, Rapunzel and her cohort find adventure, heart, humor, and hair… lots of hair. 

With original music by Alan Menken and lyrics by Glenn Slater, this comedic re-imagining of the classic Brothers Grimm fairytale comes to theaters in Disney Digital 3D™. 



How should I describe it? The movie is truly a REALLY good Disney original movie. I kid you not,but maybe I'm prejudice since I like Disney motion pictures. :D

I think it's waaayyy better than The princess and the frog. I mean it was cute, it was going for the really party vibe, since it was so colourful. I guess? Rapunzel is truly Disney Princess all the way! They focus majorly on the whole plot and animation quality.

I thought it was amazing that they could create so much depth between the two leading characters in such a short time. I was going 'awwwwww' all the way. Though I thought the ending was kinda mehh since everyone already expected a happy ending for them right?

Enough with me typing. PICTURES NOWWWW!

  Flynn Rider with his posters. :D 

 And they meeeeeett! :DD

Watch out for Pascal!

 Scary Mother Gothel

 The nose variations. :)

 That's Maximus.

Yes, the leading lady.

PS, Thank you Nuffnang. :)

Nowww, who's gonna wait for Winnie the Pooh with me? :)



Read under the cut for some spoliers.Sie wurden gewarnt!


SPOLIERS!
You know that at the ending, Flynn Rider dies right? He cut Rapunzel's hair so she would be free. SO TOUCHING! As a result, she couldn't heal him with her magical hair.
Just then, I was thinking : 'Confirm Disney will do something to revive him lah.' *Heals him with tears* 'Mgee! You don't have your hair now so you have magical tears?!?!?! WTH?!'

So, I did some re-reading and now it's makes total sense why Disney used tears to revive Flynn Rider! :0
Original version
Are the Grimm brothers gruesome children book writers?

END OF SPOLIERS!

No comments: