Friday 15 May 2009

amusement

THE CHIA YEE is not very AMUSED.
LOL.
BECAUSE..
I might t-o-t-a-l-l-y FLUNK several subjects like..

Kemahiran Hidup, Geografi, Bahasa Melayu and... Chinese. *cough.

Sighs..
Ahh, the problem now is how the *toootie- toot* am I gonna get 7As in my PMR? T.T I'm completely not serious and I treat exams as if it's a.. game? Lol. I'm so not sure.. Lol. And I'm freaking not done/start my geo and sej projects. I dunno how to start lah.. It's not like I don't want to.. Lol.

Oh yeah, today was the last time of the exams. The exams we had today weren't really important, just moral and arts. Let me tell you this, I died at the subjective part. BULL lah, I always thought moral was supposed to be simple. Lol. Art was ok lah, hope I get an A, didn't exactly had time to make it very very detailed. My hand not that firm goyang like what one. Lol.

Yayyy, tomorrow me and my dad are gonna have our usual movie weekend! =D
Economy sucks now so ultimate goal is to save as much money as I can, by not waste electricity or water. Lol.

*Takishima Kei* sighsss. :D
Today was a proud achievement, I'm done reading the manga 'Special A'. It's kinda yay and nay, yay to the fact I knew what happened in the end and nay because I have nothing much to look forward too. I didn't like the ending though because it left me hanging. Sighs. I HAD high expectations that Kei would do something romantic for Hikari or something like that but noooo~ they left it hanging. D:
Anyway I like the manga, probably it's because of hormones or something. Lol. Well, it is a 'shoujo manga'! It has lots of ' sweet and awwww-y' parts in the manga and quite funny. :D

PS, I hate the anime Kei, I prefer the manga Kei more. I think there's a difference, the manga Kei looks nicer. And is he blonde or light brown haired? 0.0 I still don't know. Lol.

No comments: