Monday 18 May 2009

woah

My sis amazes me sometimes. You know that I suck at computer stuff but I wonder why she likes to make my life so complicated.. doing weird weird stuff to the laptop. Like suddenly appearing out of no where with a wet tissue and claims to want to 'innocently' clean the screen and blog my view! Gahhh! Lol. Oh yeah, she screws the laptop some times, like now I forgot where to find the clock to put back.. Lol.

Si Monyet

Oh yeah, good news! I passed my MORAL and MATHS! Awesome right?! =D Now I'm just waiting for my doom... Kh, Chinese and Geo. Who would have thought so many people would fail KH and Geo? 0.0 Well.. I didn't. Lol.

Ok, now I'm off to do some indices - well I think it's indices..I'm not sure, it's from E.nopi. Shut up, I know I'm still doing E.nopi, got problem ah? Lol. Oh yeah, I'm the self-appointed tutor of indices to Ben Sen. Wait til you see him with marvelous grades for indices, then you know. *perasan* Lol.

I have learnt that the only way you can get good grades for a certain subject is by befriending/to love it. Let's see how it goes. *winks. Lol. Now time to get myself nerd-tified.

No comments: