Tuesday 23 November 2010

White cloth

Today, me and my mom went white cloth shopping. :0

It sound kinda weird but it's actually quite sensible lah. We need some white cloth to clean all the plastic and stuff in the office. I almost burnt my hand while listening to the adults talking. 

Kids, don't play with lighters while you're not paying attention! 
Loll. I took ice to numb the pain lahhh.

Anyways, I shall tell/ warn you where NOT to get white cloth from. 

We went all the way to USJ's Mydin and it was seriously such a waste of time.


One of the staff directed us off to the children's department when we asked for cloth. =_______= 
There's virtually no cloth section there. 

Thennn, we went to ioi mall.


We went to Kamdar but they only sold by metres and my mom wanted a yard of the white cloth. 

Anyways, failed mission but we're gonna try to buy the cloth morrow. :0

MGEEE, THIS IS SUCH A BORING POSTTTTTT!

I shall brighten it up with some Beast. :D *Drools at video*

They seriously deserve their fame lah. All their songs are awesomeeeee! :D


No offence but I think Hyun Seung is SERIOUSLY annoying.
I was so happily serenaded by Jun Hyung's rapping but NOOOO, his head suddenly pops out of no where. *Twiches*

No comments: