Thursday 4 November 2010

Hi

I think my Rapunzel post is so the weird but who cares? :P


For the past few days, I have been busy chasing my dramas - My girl and stairway to heaven.

I finished My girl a few days ago!
I cried when the grandpa chased her away and stuff. She's a good actress though, she's funny and cries REALISTICALLY, unlike those really fake ones.

Lee Junki did some NG since he was so emotional till he couldn't stop crying. T________T
I feel thy pain. They had to re-film the scene again. Lol.
He looks prettier than a girl! I'm jealous. :(
I thought he did plastic surgery but who knows? Lol.

Now, I'm watching Stairway to heaven.
I watched a bit of it when I was in primary school and completely forgot it's title. I dunno how I googled the title but I found it lahhh!

All I remembered is that the theme had a merry-go-around and the girl died and the brother killed himself to donate his organ to her.

Now, I know. I did cry if you're wondering.
Very sad lah, they mentally and physically abused her so much. Then, the guy waited for her for 5 years even when she was 'proven' dead. I still think he should have personally visited when he was on holiday or something.

Anyways!
I have so so much more dramas to watch! :)
I want to watch Iris since they said it's good and there's Kim Tae Hee and TOP!


Oh my geeee! So pretttyyy!

Ok... I need to think about what other dramas to watch and need to study already. :0
The Chinese doctor said I shouldn't stare at bright objects. :(

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

im losing touch with dramas.. lol

The accidental prone. said...

Dramas are the awesome! :D