Tuesday 16 November 2010

Tangleeee!

I apologise for neglecting my blog for a few days but I'm sooooo hooked onto korean drama now!

My dad said he won't buy me any more dramas other than the 3 that I have WATCHED and possess
  1. Princess Hours
  2. Stairway to heaven
  3. My Girl
He said that I can only buy any dramas after my SPM!!! Mgee lah, that's like a year away! Quite short lah actually but I can't tahan the suspense! :(

I have finished my 'Stairway to heaven' already and now it is currently under the care of my neighbour. She also cried at the start of the drama! Lol. Whoever doesn't cry is purely cold blooded lah. =_________=

My dad said one of the reasons why he refuses to buy me any dramas now is also because we have a few of korean dramas being kept all around the upstairs of my house. My parents passed the recession period by watching dramas. LOLL.

I dominated 'The Legend' which is ' 太王四神記' in Mandarin.


Don't let wiki lie to you because the running time is only about 40+ minutes. The other time is basically all the previews of the next episode and stuff. The shooting of the fights aren't bad, their quality is actually quite life-like but it only appears around the end lah. =_______=
It's like very sharp when they're killing all those Khitan people. :0

Yoon Tae Young can seriously pull off the olden looks.
He looks better with the shoulder length hair

Lee Ji Ah looks damn good with short hair!
I think she made me her fan. LOL. 

My conclusion is that the drama is generally ok lah. The story plot's not bad but the graphics ain't as awesome as I expected it to be because it was released in 2007. Graphics have generally improved a lot. The ending is pretty stupid as well. They tried to make the king look all gloriously righteous and sheesh since he broke something in the end for the greater good of men.
How can they let him so easily go to heaven lahhhh?!?! They even gave him a passage to walk to heaven!!!
Sorry, I think I disclosed too much info already... Lol.

Now, I'm watching - 'The land of the wind' or '风之国'

Currently, I'm not very sure if it's good but my dad said it's not bad. I'm gonna just trust my dad's judgment on this one. :) 



Sorry but I honestly don't think you look like a 39-year-old-man. He seriously doesn't look like one! but people say I have people judgment towards people's age. Asian guys should seriously consider aging like him. I thought he was 20+ or 30+. =_______= 

Imma gonna ciao now. 
Ps, thank you Nuffnang for the passes to Tangled! Now, I just need to ask my parents. Hmmmmmm.

No comments: