Wednesday 31 December 2008

happy new year!

Wow. I'm utterly speechless at the fact that it's already end of the year. Wow. Time flies so quickly...

2008!
had been an intriguing year for me I suppose. I regretted some stuff, proud of some stuff, happy about stuff and depressed about some stuff. You know my drift. Lol. I'm sorry to who ever I had offended this year and I hope we can have a clean start, you know like turning over a new leaf. I loveee the people who were there for me when I was messed up and stuff. LOVE YOU PEOPLE! =D

I just noticed something depressing, I can be such a BIATCH. Seriously, some times I get this sudden burst of anger at people who have done nothing wrong to me what so ever. This behavior of mine is flipping annoying, it gets me off my good mood and I be mean to people for no reason!=[ 1 of my new year resolutions is to get rid of it. =[

VAMPIRE KNIGHT!
God.. I. love. this. manga! It's so screwed up [kinda] and that's why I love it! Maddy introduced me to it. Yuuki is so gonna choose Kaname than Zero.. or maybe not.. Both Yuuki and Kaname are siblings and their both pure blood which means their parents were also siblings! [Maddy spoilt it for me. lol.] Anyway, it's a pretty cool manga about vampires. Go read it. I lovee Kaname when he was a kid! He looked so adorable! =DDD

Oh yeah, I'm back in Malaysia. It's so humid here. Lol. I never really noticed that. Both my hands were dried up before our flight but now it's ok. I'm fat.. That's depressing you know. Lol. I'm gonna miss all the bonding time we had! I shall post a picture.. only if I'm nice. Lol. You know [ no you don't], I really wanted this Hurley jacket that was revers able but it only had xs! Noooo! It was nice if you are wondering. Lol.

Anyways, currently battling off the urge to sleep until midnight by reading Vampire Knight. =D I have to walk my dogs tomorrow. Now I really want to go to 'that' school. Sighs.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I hope you readers have an awesome year ahead!

No comments: