Wednesday 10 December 2008

ahaha

I will change my background music...eventually...BUT don't worry I will! It's getting incredibly boring. Isn't it..? Lol. Now I will just have to decide which to put up. Argh.. Lol. Oh yeah apparently I'm stress and I have to ecsercise, likely story. Lol. I'm very very lazy. Now a lot of people are wearing braces. Then my teacher was telling us some wives tale. If your upper teeth falls, join both your feet together *cannot be crooked* and throw your teeth over the roof. Then if your bottom teeth falls, join your feet together like I said before cannot be crooked and throw your teeth under the pillow. That all if I remembered, after that I think you can do anything with your teeth. Lol.

I'M TURNING 14 THIS SUNDAY! I love my birthday - I have no idea why so don't ask me. Come on lah, 14-12-xxxx the celebration of countless of lives that were brought to this world! Ok done with my energy.

Yesterday I was drawing this face and it looked ok lah. her neck is long now I must go and perfect her features but I dunno how lah. I think to see from a drawing to refer to it. Mine is half side angle.

CIAO.

No comments: