Friday 5 June 2009

my day

My sister was like as swift as the wind or something. Seriously. Lol. I just went to the bathroom to bath and she already managed to 'steal' my phone, giraffe and 2 head bands. Lol. This is what I call geng and she is like blur looking now. Probably sleepy. Lol.

Today, I went to Sunway Pryramid with several people. If you see a girl with baggy jeans, a grey shirt, semi-curly hair. That's probably me. Lol. Or.. some other girl. Lol.

Anyway, when we reached there, we split up with Pei jing. We~

Went shopping at asian avenue where jiem got her heart broken and Ben sen bored. Lol. Later, Alvin found us there. Then we told Ben Sen to lead Alvin off so we could get him his pressie. Time pass, we waited outside the shop where me and Jiem got bankrupt for Zi Yean. Then, We went to find the boys. Apparently lah, they were in 'Mill Wheel' but I heard him say 'MEAL VIEW'. So yeah, I guai guai handed the job of leading to someone more appropriate lah. And we made it! And an extra appeared and the extra was Ian! Lol.

After much talking, we walked FAST to the movie, actually we had a motive lah. Lol. We managed to get an extra seat for Ian and met David there. We watched 17 Again. It's pretty good, I recommend you to watch it and don't be prejuidice about Zac Efron acting in it lah. He didn't dance or sing. Lol. But I LOVE how he looked when he put on his black jacket and the gladiator sunglasses. =DDD

After that we met up with everyone: Elaine, Li Yen, Pei Jing and Yao Hsing. and went to KFC. Ian kindly belanja us. Thanks Ian. =D

After that, we went skating. The people skating were me, Jiem, Alvin, Ben Sen, David, Ian and Victor. Lol. It was pretty addictive and fun. I was like a wood or something trying to skate. Lol. Poor Ben Sen got his toe injured by some kid. Me and Jiem went to find the 'hot' guy which XXX told us about, but were DEEPLY dissapointed. Lol.

Yeah that concludes our trip for today and I'm dead sleepy now. Old season pokemon better or new season?

No comments: