Monday 15 June 2009

Ish

Ahh! I'm damn screwed by my mom. =( You don't even know the definition of DEAD when it comes to my mommy. 0.0 I may not be panicking on the OUTSIDE but I am slightly more nervous in the INSIDE.

Anyways.. not big deal lah. I think. Another CLUMSY accident.
We had pizza for dinner which is like YAYYY! Yeah then I was like the last one eating. Tuition mah. 220v-240v (SCIENCE). I still remember. Lol. Anyways anyways, I was trying to turn the page of the NEWS PAPER then the cup was like next my elbow then i STUPIDLY didn't move so.. OBVIOUSLY, for a person with grace such as mine. CRASHHHH! Fell on the floor. T.T

SADDENING, this is like my second cup, oh yeah the cup is like the type for drinking wines.. Yeahh, then my mommy gave me a lecture for not being serious, irresponsible and stuff like that.

I even thought of using a aluminum or plastic cup next time but nahhhh. Using cups like those doesn't really give you a nice 'mature' feeling or something like that. Lol.

So now I will be SERIOUS about my life no more crashing DELICATE stuffs. O.O Especially if their worth a fortune. Grace Chia Yee GRACE!!!! T.T sighs.. People who might be like me, please be careful and don't do stupid things that will break stuff. Thank you.

No comments: