Tuesday 30 June 2009

bored

I'm super bored.. but I have homework to do.. so it's a very AIYAH! situation. Lol.

Last week, I went to a free PMR seminar with Zena,it was cool but the most useful subject was Bahasa Melayu. Actually all the teacher were like tipu-tipu, like "got any problems,come to PERFECTION! I only teach there!" Lol. I was like wth? Cheaap!! All in one, it was a good seminar, i got a folder, red t-shirt and free lunch. =D

The seminar was called 'The most powerful seminar 2009', organized by Ti-Ratana and Perfection Academy.

I am now sitting the van, it's pretty cool. Not scary or stressful except for waking up early lah. I used to wake at 6.30 but now 6am. For some strange reason, when I wake up, I suddenly go agitated or suddenly got tons of energy.Lol.

I have chinese essay and buku tunai to do. T.T SIGGHHHHSSS. Why life so stressful? [Now not really but wait till working life] Lol. You know what I'm suppose to write about? Me and my friends getting lost in the jungle and finally found again after a few days. Lol.

Ok, I shouldn't be fooling around now. Lol

ps, Dilbert comic is so cute! Lol.Catbert! Dogbert! Ratbert! Lol.


Fishies.. Lol.

No comments: