Tuesday 10 February 2009

bwahaha

Ahahahaha.
How long has it been since I last posted..? Hmmmm.. aiyah, do the math later. Lol. This is just gonna be a short post, because I have flippin' Chinese essay to do! Yay! The hardest subject in my opinion! Lol. If you are wondering.. yes I do suck at this language, thank you. My degree is like a what? Standard 3!! Yes it's THAT bad! And I suppose, I'm trying to do something about it. Lol. How ironic man, my parents are like great in Chinese, and I suck at it. Lol. The essay is about you losing your dog, and your writing an article to like - anyways it's like the lost poster thing.. and there's a poodle on it! Lol.

I love Red Cliff 2! Awesome awesome fight scenes! I like the Takeshi and the other 'young' king fella[I dunno his name..]. =DD But in my opinion, the filming in the first movie was much better. But more fight scenes in the second! Yes, I quite enjoy 'FAKE' bloody fight scenes, it puts my heart at ease to know they have blood bags in the armors. =] Should be lah.. the blood bags or something simpler. I have no idea. Maybe I should do something in the filming industry... who knows? Director maybe? Ahahaha. I'm so funny. *cough*perasan*cough*

You know, I find it quite amusing. when people go like:
"You suck!"
" REALLY?! Thank you!!" *smiles
the little boy was giving the 'th?!' look. Lol.

No comments: