Saturday 21 February 2009

my legs.

Yesterday was my schools annual third [probably?] cross country.
And
I SURVIVED!!
Crazy amazing right?

It was crazy, all the people looked prepared and well.. nervous. I suppose. lol. It started at approximated 9 am. Everyone was separated into 4 categories.
First category- Form 1-3 girls
Second category- Form 4-5 girls
Third category - Form 1-3 boys
Fourth category - Form 4-5 boys

I think I got the second and third category right. Lol. So we started at the arch and was gonna running already. So the girls were stationed in the front and BANG!
All the flipping form 1s were like running like mad PEOPLE! I should know because I squeezed myself to the front to have get a lead. *cough* Lol. They were not preserving their stamina, even though they had speed. Shame. Anyway I lost track of the winner in my category. She was FAST!

Anyway in the mid way of the race, I was DYING. My breathing was seriously loud. Well not as loud as a motorboat for say, but very loud. Lol. Anyways, I drank from two kind people who were wiling to share their water with me. Lol. I was half running and walking all through the cross country. And I will NEVER believe people who say 'I'm not ready for the race, I'm so unfit now!' Eh, let me tell you something, in the end they run like crazy fast, keeping to their speed all through their run. Lol.

Anyway, my conclusion is.. I can't do long distance running, and I'm very the unfit. xDD lol.

Don't they look all so innocent? The middle is Kaname btw. Lol.

No comments: