Sunday 25 January 2009

new year possie

If only you could see through my eyes.



Hello people of the century! As you all know, IT IS CHINESE NEW YEAR! * runs around while hands swing frantically* Lol. Ahh, I love the smell of a new year. I sense lots of things are gonna change. And I think i'm gonna add- stop being a biatch and keep my temperament in check on my new year's resolution. I don't think I will get to enjoy any ang paus this year at the looks of the economy. Sighs. My childhood joys have been crushed by cruel fate. T.T Anyways, I don't mind really.. Lol.



I went to Bandar Utama todayy. A whole of shops closed today! AND I mean a like WHOLE lot! 0.0 Er.. what did I buy, you may ask? I bought a jacket.. a pants.. and shirts! Whee! I love the shirts. And no they are not branded in any form.. I bought them in Reject Shop. Ahahaha. Their awesome, lol, I bought one about recycling, a camera print and others.. which I can't remember now.. Lol. I wanted to buy one with a tie print but I resisted. Lol. And yes, I did bought a ang ang shirt.. it's has the words ' radio stero' on it. I wanted that print on a white shirt but none in my size.. =.= Evil.. Lol. And yes my splurges are incredibly boring if you must say. Lol.



I know the sentences in the upper line is incredibly boring.. apparently I don't know how to post videos on my blog. [malu] Lol. I will get to that.. soon.. lol. anyways my newest find is! FOB- American suitehearts. It's pretty good in my opinion. Lol. Ahahaha. Tomorrow me and my dad are gonna go jogging. Ahahah. If we manage to wake up that is. It'll be cool. I think I might bring my Daisy along too..
ANYWAYS! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!=D and no I'm not married so I can't give you any ang pau. =D lol.

No comments: